Franck Nijhof
|
584439cade
|
Update guppy to 3.1.5 (#134646)
|
2025-01-04 13:24:33 +01:00 |
|
Joost Lekkerkerker
|
baa13debcc
|
Remove call to remove slide (#134647)
|
2025-01-04 12:56:58 +01:00 |
|
Cyrill Raccaud
|
1d42890748
|
Set logging in manifest for Cookidoo (#134645)
|
2025-01-04 12:23:22 +01:00 |
|
Norbert Rittel
|
622d23cadd
|
Fix description of device_id field of reconnect_client actions (#134275)
|
2025-01-04 12:21:25 +01:00 |
|
G Johansson
|
ebeb2ecb09
|
Replace aioclient_mock in Sensibo tests (#134543)
|
2025-01-04 12:14:58 +01:00 |
|
Norbert Rittel
|
b3cb2928fc
|
Fix typo 'devide_id', use uppercase for abbreviations ID and LED (#134634)
|
2025-01-04 12:01:39 +01:00 |
|
J. Nick Koston
|
b639466453
|
Bump bleak-esphome to 2.0.0 (#134580)
|
2025-01-04 11:30:41 +01:00 |
|
Teemu R.
|
69241e4ca6
|
Mention case-sensitivity in tplink credentials prompt (#134606)
|
2025-01-04 11:12:46 +01:00 |
|
Allen Porter
|
80371a865e
|
Bump ical to 8.3.0 (#134617)
* Bump ical to 8.3.0
* Update snapshots
|
2025-01-04 09:49:56 +01:00 |
|
Maikel Punie
|
c9dbb205dd
|
Add velbus diagnostics tests (#134621)
|
2025-01-04 09:10:34 +01:00 |
|
Raphael Hehl
|
197ff932af
|
Bump uiprotect to version 7.2.0 (#134587)
|
2025-01-04 00:27:06 +01:00 |
|
G Johansson
|
287b7eec13
|
Clean up docstrings in Sensibo (#134591)
|
2025-01-04 00:24:51 +01:00 |
|
 Maikel PunieandJoost Lekkerkerker
|
e6da6d9612
|
Add velbus light and sensor platform testcases (#134485)
Co-authored-by: Joost Lekkerkerker <joostlek@outlook.com>
|
2025-01-03 20:42:01 +01:00 |
|
peteS-UK
|
d4f38099ae
|
Small fix to allow playing of expandable favorites on Squeezebox (#134572)
|
2025-01-03 20:28:05 +01:00 |
|
Manu
|
9f2cb7bf56
|
Add image platform to Habitica integration (#129009)
|
2025-01-03 20:23:43 +01:00 |
|
Maikel Punie
|
8a84abd50f
|
Velbus diagnostics code cleanup (#134553)
|
2025-01-03 20:15:58 +01:00 |
|
Nerdix
|
b15e08ca9c
|
Add sleep switch for all Foscam cameras if more than 1 camera are configured (#126064)
|
2025-01-03 20:15:09 +01:00 |
|
Norbert Rittel
|
3fb980901e
|
Improve habitica action descriptions (#134563)
|
2025-01-03 20:07:30 +01:00 |
|
Franck Nijhof
|
a412acec0e
|
2025.1.0 (#134529)
Co-authored-by: Abílio Costa <abmantis@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Joost Lekkerkerker <joostlek@outlook.com>
Co-authored-by: VandeurenGlenn <8685280+VandeurenGlenn@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Joostlek <joostlek@outlook.com>
Co-authored-by: Allen Porter <allen.porter@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: J. Nick Koston <nick@koston.org>
Co-authored-by: Teemu R. <tpr@iki.fi>
Co-authored-by: Michael <35783820+mib1185@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Franck Nijhof <git@frenck.dev>
Co-authored-by: OzGav <gavnosp@hotmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Franck Nijhof <frenck@frenck.nl>
Co-authored-by: Simon <80467011+sorgfresser@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Simon Sorg <simon.sorg@student.hpi.de>
Co-authored-by: G Johansson <goran.johansson@shiftit.se>
Co-authored-by: Sander Hoentjen <sander@hoentjen.eu>
Co-authored-by: Paulus Schoutsen <paulus@home-assistant.io>
Co-authored-by: Robert Resch <robert@resch.dev>
Co-authored-by: Erik Montnemery <erik@montnemery.com>
Co-authored-by: Richard Kroegel <42204099+rikroe@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Josef Zweck <josef@zweck.dev>
Co-authored-by: Álvaro Fernández Rojas <noltari@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Maciej Bieniek <bieniu@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Manu <4445816+tr4nt0r@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Artur Pragacz <49985303+arturpragacz@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Jan Bouwhuis <jbouwh@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Arie Catsman <120491684+catsmanac@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Norbert Rittel <norbert@rittel.de>
Co-authored-by: Matthias Alphart <farmio@alphart.net>
Co-authored-by: Tom <CoMPaTech@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Steven B. <51370195+sdb9696@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Glenn Vandeuren (aka Iondependent) <vandeurenglenn@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Austin Mroczek <austin@mroczek.org>
Co-authored-by: Mick Vleeshouwer <mick@imick.nl>
Co-authored-by: PierreAronnax <pierre@trionax.com>
Co-authored-by: Dave T <17680170+davet2001@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: jesperraemaekers <146726232+jesperraemaekers@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Steven Looman <steven.looman@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Barry vd. Heuvel <barry@fruitcake.nl>
Co-authored-by: Raphael Hehl <7577984+RaHehl@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Andre Lengwenus <alengwenus@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: dontinelli <73341522+dontinelli@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Noah Husby <32528627+noahhusby@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Lucas Gasenzer <lucasgasenzer@mac.com>
Co-authored-by: jb101010-2 <168106462+jb101010-2@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Christopher Fenner <9592452+CFenner@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: TheJulianJES <TheJulianJES@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Martin Weinelt <mweinelt@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: jon6fingrs <53415122+jon6fingrs@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: mrtlhfr <10065880+mrtlhfr@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Matrix <justin@yosmart.com>
Co-authored-by: Duco Sebel <74970928+DCSBL@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Marcel van der Veldt <m.vanderveldt@outlook.com>
Co-authored-by: epenet <6771947+epenet@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Omni Flux <omni.hyper.flux@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: starkillerOG <starkiller.og@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Bram Kragten <mail@bramkragten.nl>
Co-authored-by: Thomas55555 <59625598+Thomas55555@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: karwosts <32912880+karwosts@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Jordi <Jordi1990@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Martin Mrazik <mmrazik@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Brett Adams <Bre77@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: G-Two <7310260+G-Two@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Claudio Ruggeri - CR-Tech <41435902+crug80@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Khole <29937485+KJonline@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Philipp Danner <philipp@danner-web.de>
Co-authored-by: Marc Mueller <30130371+cdce8p@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Cyrill Raccaud <miaucl@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Allen Porter <allen@thebends.org>
Co-authored-by: Aaron Bach <bachya1208@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Hansen <mike@rhasspy.org>
Co-authored-by: Paulus Schoutsen <balloob@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Paul Daumlechner <paul.daumlechner@live.de>
Co-authored-by: Adam Goode <agoode@google.com>
Co-authored-by: Alberto Geniola <albertogeniola@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: tronikos <tronikos@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Arne Keller <arne.keller@posteo.de>
Co-authored-by: Andrew Jackson <andrew@codechimp.org>
Co-authored-by: Brynley McDonald <brynley+github@zephire.nz>
Co-authored-by: Simone Chemelli <simone.chemelli@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Niels Mündler <niels.muendler@inf.ethz.ch>
Co-authored-by: Craig Andrews <candrews@integralblue.com>
Co-authored-by: Martin Hjelmare <marhje52@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Matthew FitzGerald-Chamberlain <mattfitzgeraldchamberlain@proton.me>
Co-authored-by: Adam Štrauch <cx@initd.cz>
Co-authored-by: cdnninja <jaydenaphillips@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Stefan Agner <stefan@agner.ch>
Co-authored-by: Kenny Root <kenny@the-b.org>
Co-authored-by: Krzysztof Dąbrowski <krzysdabro@live.com>
Co-authored-by: Andrea Arcangeli <aagit@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Robert Svensson <Kane610@users.noreply.github.com>
Fix section translations check (#133683)
Fix test coverage in workday (#133616)
Fix spelling of "Gateway PIN" and remove two excessive spaces (#133716)
Fix Peblar current limit user setting value (#133753)
Fix binary_sensor typing in Overkiz (#133782)
Fix errors in HitachiDHW in Overkiz (#133765)
Fix typo in ElevenLabs (#133819)
fixture from LCN tests (#133821)
fix yesterday sensor extra_state invalid typing (#133425)
Fix TypeError in maxcube climate action inference logic (#133853)
Fix tplink camera entity unique id (#133880)
Fix a history stats bug when window and tracked state change simultaneously (#133770)
fixes #133904
Fix duplicate call to async_register_preload_platform (#133909)
Fix missing % in string for generic camera (#133925)
Fix Peblar import in data coordinator (#133926)
Fix reload modbus component issue (#133820)
Fix error when device goes offline (#133848)
fix "Slow" response leads to "Could not find a charging station" #124129 (#133889)
fix #124129
Fix swiss public transport line field none (#133964)
fix #133116
Fix Nord Pool empty response (#134033)
Fix KNX config flow translations and add data descriptions (#134078)
Fix Wake on LAN Port input as Box instead of Slider (#134216)
Fix duplicate sensor disk entities in Systemmonitor (#134139)
Fix Onkyo volume rounding (#134157)
Fix 400 This voice does not support speaking rate or pitch parameters at this time for Google Cloud Journey voices (#134255)
Fix SQL sensor name (#134414)
Fix a few small typos in peblar (#134481)
Fix input_datetime.set_datetime not accepting 0 timestamp value (#134489)
Fix backup dir not existing (#134506)
Fix activating backup retention config on startup (#134523)
fix generic component tests (#134569)
2025.1.0
|
2025-01-03 19:19:01 +01:00 |
|
 Joost Lekkerkerkerandepenet
|
bd3a3fd26c
|
Require at least bronze for new integrations (#134537)
Co-authored-by: epenet <6771947+epenet@users.noreply.github.com>
|
2025-01-03 18:14:27 +00:00 |
|
Andrew Sayre
|
dfcb977a1d
|
Add HEOS Reauth Flow (#134465)
|
2025-01-03 18:11:10 +00:00 |
|
Franck Nijhof
|
ac4bd32137
|
Bump version to 2025.1.0
|
2025-01-03 17:31:21 +00:00 |
|
Abílio Costa
|
7e1e63374f
|
Bump whirlpool-sixth-sense to 0.18.11 (#134562)
|
2025-01-03 17:31:05 +00:00 |
|
Robert Resch
|
03fd6a901b
|
Cherry pick single file from #134020 to fix generic component tests (#134569)
|
2025-01-03 18:24:46 +01:00 |
|
Abílio Costa
|
94ad6ae814
|
Bump whirlpool-sixth-sense to 0.18.11 (#134562)
|
2025-01-03 17:45:27 +01:00 |
|
G Johansson
|
97aa93f92b
|
Add supported features property in Sensibo (#134479)
|
2025-01-03 17:30:18 +01:00 |
|
G Johansson
|
ee025198e8
|
Update quality scale for Sensibo (#134551)
|
2025-01-03 17:28:02 +01:00 |
|
puddly
|
90265e2afd
|
Move SiLabs firmware probing helper from ZHA into homeassistant_hardware (#131586)
* Move firmware probing helper out of ZHA and into hardware
* Add a unit test
|
2025-01-03 10:57:39 -05:00 |
|
Franck Nijhof
|
46b2830699
|
Bump version to 2025.1.0b9
2025.1.0b9
|
2025-01-03 15:41:14 +00:00 |
|
Bram Kragten
|
b416ae1387
|
Update frontend to 20250103.0 (#134561)
|
2025-01-03 15:41:06 +00:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
962b880146
|
Log cloud backup agent file list (#134556)
|
2025-01-03 15:41:03 +00:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
9c98125d20
|
Avoid early COMPLETED event when restoring backup (#134546)
|
2025-01-03 15:41:00 +00:00 |
|
Joost Lekkerkerker
|
c9f1fee6bb
|
Set Ituran to silver (#134538)
|
2025-01-03 15:40:57 +00:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
9b8ed9643f
|
Add backup as after_dependency of frontend (#134534)
|
2025-01-03 15:40:54 +00:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
7ea7178aa9
|
Simplify error handling when creating backup (#134528)
|
2025-01-03 15:40:51 +00:00 |
|
starkillerOG
|
c5746291cc
|
Add Reolink proxy for playback (#133916)
|
2025-01-03 15:40:46 +00:00 |
|
Bram Kragten
|
a53554dad3
|
Update frontend to 20250103.0 (#134561)
|
2025-01-03 16:36:40 +01:00 |
|
Joost Lekkerkerker
|
2b6ad84cf5
|
Set Ituran to silver (#134538)
|
2025-01-03 16:31:31 +01:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
92655fd640
|
Log cloud backup agent file list (#134556)
|
2025-01-03 16:30:14 +01:00 |
|
Maciej Bieniek
|
e43f72c452
|
Add support for xvoltage sensor for Shelly Plus UNI (#134261)
* Add support for xvoltage sensor
* Cleaning
|
2025-01-03 15:27:47 +01:00 |
|
Manu
|
9320ccfa4f
|
Remove deprecated sensors in Habitica integration (#134320)
* Remove deprecated sensors
* remove todos/dailies also from enum
|
2025-01-03 14:48:26 +01:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
336af8b551
|
Avoid early COMPLETED event when restoring backup (#134546)
|
2025-01-03 14:44:24 +01:00 |
|
starkillerOG
|
8a2f8dc736
|
Add Reolink proxy for playback (#133916)
|
2025-01-03 14:24:39 +01:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
dc048bfcf5
|
Simplify error handling when creating backup (#134528)
|
2025-01-03 14:16:05 +01:00 |
|
Norbert Rittel
|
fb474827b5
|
Fix description of google_assistant.request_sync action (#134535)
|
2025-01-03 14:08:54 +01:00 |
|
 Markus AdrarioandJoostlek
|
eec5fb2133
|
Add Homee integration to Core (#133738)
Co-authored-by: Joostlek <joostlek@outlook.com>
|
2025-01-03 13:44:06 +01:00 |
|
Erik Montnemery
|
8ad7c522f4
|
Add backup as after_dependency of frontend (#134534)
|
2025-01-03 13:35:56 +01:00 |
|
Maikel Punie
|
c7f6630718
|
Velbus add init testcases (#134533)
|
2025-01-03 13:29:01 +01:00 |
|
Marc Mueller
|
afa95293dc
|
Enable strict typing for pandora (#134536)
|
2025-01-03 13:23:39 +01:00 |
|
G Johansson
|
36582f9ac2
|
Refactor all Sensibo tests (#134478)
* Add me json
* Mods
* Mods
* More
* Mods
* Mods
* clean
* last bits
* Fix
* unique id
* return_value
* remove blocking
* Fix rebase
|
2025-01-03 12:44:47 +01:00 |
|